Home > Career Opportunities
On this page you can find any job openings we currently have available in the US and Europe. If any of these are of interest, please get in touch.
Sales Manager Densitron DeutschlandJuly 18 2016
Ideally with at least 5-years of experience in display sales and with a sound knowledge of electronic displays and embedded computer boards. Further information can be found by clicking the Apply Now button.
Job Function (Responsibilities):
- Manage current sales to provide accurate forecasting of Order Intake and to achieve the set target for Orders, Sales and Margin for the division.
- Build the pipeline of sales opportunies and achieve the goal of Sales and Gross Margin for the year.
- Manage assigned accounts to make sure that they renew and continue relationship with Densitron.
- Work with the Sales Director to support him in all activities..
- Process leads coming into the office and decide with the Sales Director who is responsible for the lead.
- Work with the Operations team to make sure that shipments are managed on time and that the Operations department runs smoothly with accurate forecasting of shipments.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Product Managers on Press Releases and all forms of marketing communication to develop the image and presence of Densitron.
- To keep up to date with with all new products and developments within Densitron.
- Make sure that all IT systems are fully and effectively utilised - this includes Salesforce.com and SAP.
- To work to the Densitron Guidelines and Procedures
- Good telephone manner and have a representative image during customer visits
- Background of selling technical product, ideally with a good understanding of display technology and electronics
- Commercial understanding, with an ability to negotiate and handle objections effectively
- Customer oriantated with good interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and motivated
- Good team player
- Active learner and listener
- Open to working with other cultures, ideally with some experience, in particular with the Far East
- Very competent in English and German, written as well as spoken
- Full/Clean driving licence
Conditions of Employment:
- 9am to 5.30pm 5 days a week - flexible on days
- 1 hour for lunch
- 28 days holiday
- Germany (Munich or to be decided)