x86 Embedded Solutions
- Dimension WxHxD (mm): 173.00 x 90.00 x 274.00
- Interface: 2 x PCI Express Gigabit LAN, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x PCI Express ® QxCom™ serial, I2C, SPI
- TFT Interface: 3 x up to 4K DisplayPort 1.2
- Features: Core frequencies up to 2.1 GHz, Dual or Quad 64-bit 'Excavator' cores, Low power (35W) design, Up to 2MB L2 Cache
- Supported Os: Linux, Win7
Processor AMD R Series SOC "Merlin Falcon" SOC with Radeon HD10000
CPU Frequency 2.1GHz
Power Consumption 35W
Operating Temperature 0 - +50
Operating Voltage 12 or 24vdc
We have invested in R&D facilities and staff to deliver unrivalled service in our industry
We have invested in tools to assist you with evaluation, prototype and production
The Densitron/Quixant group has over 43 years experience as a global display company
Commonly used when you need...
Long term availability
Design of our solution enables us to offer a 5 year supply with no change
We support I2C, SPI and serial, USB and Displayport
This is a high performance, GPU based solution
Only a single 12V or 24V supply; no need for external ATX PSU which is a common failure mode
Frequently used in...
Transport and Logistics
Have you thought about these?
- Cost effective “all-in-one” industrial platform
- Supports up to two independent HD monitors
- AMD E...
- AMD Embedded G-Series SOC with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD8000 Series graphics
- Supports up to tw...
- Supports up to four independent HD monitors.
- AMD Embedded R-Series APU with integrated AMD Rad...
- Supports up to three independent HD monitors with Q-Port™ single cable touch monitor and daisy ...