Home > Terms And Privacy
Terms And Privacy
Copyright Densitron Technologies Ltd, 1st Floor, 16 South Park, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1AN, UK
Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting the 'DENSITRON Technologies Ltd' website and welcome to our Terms and Conditions of Use. This website, including all country-specific local language pages and all other pages, is the property of Densitron Technologies Ltd (Densitron) and is maintained and made available to the public solely by for the purpose of offering to those who are interested in Densitron’s products and services a convenient way to find relevant information owned by Densitron subsidiaries or its distributors.
The entire content (images and text) of www.densitron.com and affiliated sites is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of Densitron.
- Use of this Website: Subject to the Terms & Conditions, Densitron hereby allows you, under Densitron’s intellectual property rights a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable right to use this website and the content included therein only for personal, non-commercial use. Further reaching rights are not granted.
- Warranties: ALL USERS AGREE THAT ALL ACCESS AND USE OF WWW.DENSITRON.COM AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. REFERENCES IN WWW.DENSITRON.COM TO SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DENSITRON TECHNOLOGIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. DENSITRON MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OF WWW.DENSITRON.COM WHICH COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE PUBLICATION. DENSITRON TECHNOLOGIES LTD MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
- Special terms and conditions: The Terms & Conditions shall only apply to this website. The site may contain links to websites and the content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) as a service to you. Any third party content or third party websites accessible via the links contained on the site are external information. Densitron does not monitor, review or update, and does not have any control over, any third party content or third party websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Densitron does not endorse or adopt any third party content, and makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any third party content. If you use these links and the third party content, you do so entirely at your own risk. In addition, reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Densitron.
- Updates and Revisions: The content on this website is provided by Densitron as a convenience to you and is subject to change without notice. Densitron may, at any time, revise and update the Terms & Conditions and the Content.. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to review and familiarise yourself with all current terms and conditions and review this website generally to familiarise yourself with any updates and revisions.
- Prohibited Linking: Densitron prohibits caching unauthorised hypertext links to this website, and the framing of any content available through this website. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and specifically disclaim any responsibility for the content available on other Internet sites linked to this website.
- Termination: Densitron reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your ability to use this website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this website.
- Contact Information: You may contact Densitron about any of the points in these terms and conditions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do employ cookies and interrogate browser settings to deliver customised content to users and to also provide future access to certain content on our site. Any cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information for Densitron Technologies. Opt-in users may receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special events and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- Densitron Technologies Ltd collects and uses information through our website only in the ways described in this statement. We collect information through our website at several points.
- The sole purpose of gathering information is to enable us to analyse and improve the site on an ongoing basis. We collect general information about site visitations that is not identified to a unique individual through automatic logging files. We also collect information that an individual may voluntarily submit via forms located on www.densitron.com. This information is used solely for the purposes identified by Densitron Technologies Ltd and is not knowingly or willingly shared with outside entities or third parties unless specific permission is granted.
- If Densitron Technologies Ltd's policy on information collection or uses changes online, the changes will be noted on this page immediately.
Densitron Terms & Conditions (US Only)
(1). Purchase order confirmation by customer must be in writing on customer's form or letterhead. Fax copies are acceptable. Densitron's delivery commitments will be effective from the completion date of an offer to purchase from the customer and subsequent acceptance in writing of terms and conditions by Densitron. (2). Prices quoted are based upon scheduled orders for the quantities indicated. Prices for orders with unscheduled balances will revert to the price for the actual quantity scheduled. (3). Unless otherwise stated, all products quoted are non-cancelable, non-returnable. (4). Orders requiring multiple delivery dates may be scheduled for up to 12 calendar months from the date of first production delivery. Delivery dates and quantities for the total order must be set forth in the Purchase Order, thereafter may not be modified without Densitron’s prior written approval. (5). For scheduled orders, the minimum ship increment will be $500.00 unless otherwise stated in writing by Densitron. (6). Delivery time quoted is best estimate at time of quotation and subject to revision upon receipt of firm order due to changes in conditions between time of quotation and receipt of order. (7). Terms inconsistent with those stated herein which may appear on the purchaser's formal order will not be binding on the seller. (8) The information contained herein or related documentation is proprietary to Densitron. Distribution to personnel other than the addressee or intended purchasing agency is strictly forbidden.
Terms and Conditions (US Only)
Click the download button to see our full Terms and Conditions