Location: Sevenoaks, Kent UK
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience + bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Inside Sales Executive to join a highly successful, fun and friendly team, you'll be working closely with the field based Account Managers to develop our German (and possibly French, if French speaking) sales opportunities. You will establish strong relationships across all levels in this customer centric role to identify new opportunities to secure and build the sales revenue through existing customers, but also finding new customer sales opportunities. We have an exciting New Product Development pipeline to support you, including Densitron Aurora (single board computer) and U Ready range (display and control), as well as giving you the opportunity to get involved in helping to determine our product development pipeline of the future by using your knowledge of our customers and the market to contribute your thoughts and ideas to our Product team. You will be a self-driven individual with a flexible and positive approach.
Generating new leads
• Building seek-lists of customers identified through research, meetings at trade shows and historical accounts
• Responding to inbound sales leads gathered through telephone and website enquiries
• Attempting to find the decision maker within these target customers through all means available e.g. linked-in, email, telephone etc.
• Setting sales meetings with prospect customers for the field sales team
• Supporting the field sales team through the sales cycle to win these new customers
Primary day to day sales contact for our regional accounts
• Ensuring that the day to day sales-related needs of our existing customers are met – for example, taking new orders, keeping the customer updated on order status, booking face to face meetings for our field sales team and so on
• Using your knowledge and rapport built with these customers to unearth new project sales opportunities – e.g. end of life, upgrades, new products – to feed to the field sales team as new leads
• Your primary role is sales, so where the enquiry is not sales related you will co-ordinate with the operations team to deal with customer service queries
Reporting and record keeping
• Maintain accurate CRM records, including pipeline opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in electronics, software or compatible technology
• Experience of business to business selling
• Experience in electronic displays and embedded computer boards an advantage, but not
• Experience of inside sales an advantage, but not essential
Knowledge and Other Skills:
• Fluent in German business language essential.
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both
oral and written communication/presentation skills.
• Experience with MS Office.
• Experience of CRM system an advantage.
• SalesForce.com experience an advantage
• French languages skills would be advantageous.
• Full driving licence.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Liz Clarke, Group HR manager at HR@densitron.com
Company Information: Quixant Group designs and manufactures complete advanced hardware, software and display solutions for a variety of industrial markets. We strive to offer a dynamic, friendly, merit driven company culture and prides itself in providing exceptionally high-quality products, a strong heritage in customer service and support and offering employees a friendly, exciting environment to work in. The Gaming Division is a business highly focused on designing and manufacturing computer gaming platforms and monitors for the pay-to-play gaming and slot machine industry. Quixant’s solutions are supplied to manufacturers of gaming and slot machines and provide the platform upon which their games operate. The Densitron Division develops display and embedded board solutions tailored to the specific needs of a wide variety of industrial markets. We take a consultative approach to design, partner with our customers to understand their specific requirements and create innovative solutions. With around 200 staff and offices throughout Asia, Europe and North America and experienced application engineers based worldwide, our global approach to innovation is always underpinned by a thorough local knowledge and understanding of cultural requirements. The Group is headquartered in Cambridge and is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (AIM:QXT).
Note: Quixant is an equal opportunities employer.
We continually invest
in R&D and staff to
deliver unrivalled service
Our technical support
prototyping and production
We have over 43 years
experience as a creator
of display technology
We partner with customers in
a full-service approach from
concept to end product