SKU: IDS SQ-DMX
SQ-DMX Compact PoE IDS DMX interface unit with isolated outputcontact us
The IDS SQ-DMX brings dynamic integration with DMX lighting equipment to your IDS network. IDS Core lets you configure and manage lighting effects for all your requirements.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly.
Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
Firmware updates will be available via our website.
The SQ-DMX is ideal for situations where dynamic lighting effects are required, such as news floors where the lighting for each sound booth can be controlled independently to indicate broadcast status. Use it with an IDS Touchscreen for remote dynamic control.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
▪︎ Windows® configuration utility
▪︎ Stand-alone USB setup
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ PoE simplifies installation
▪ 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Compact, rugged construction
▪ CE marked for sale in EU
▪ 2-year warranty
▪ Integration and control of DMX equipment over your IDS network
▪ Use IDS Core to configure light levels and colour mixing
▪ One DMX universe (512 channels)
▪ Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
▪ Dimensions: L 123 x W 58 x H 30 mm
▪ Weight: 185g
▪ Connectors: Mini-USB, RJ45, 3-pin female XLR
▪ Power supply: PoE 48V
▪ Power consumption: 2 to 3W
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
▪ Approvals: CE