SKU: IDS TS5
TS5 10.1" integrated IDS touchscreen with enhanced graphics c/w with optional VESA mount table stand and IDS client software. supplied with DC PSUcontact us
The IDS Touchscreen provides a handy and ergonomic user interface to control remote equipment over your IDS network while its powerful display processor delivers all the information and alerts you need to keep your broadcasts running smoothly.
Housed in a steel enclosure, it can be wall or desktop mounted meaning your control interfaces can be placed exactly where you want them. It connects to your network via Ethernet making installation quick and painless. Management of the unit is straightforward, using IDS Core or via a USB keyboard plugged in directly.
The TS5 is the perfect workflow tool – use it as a production timer or off-set timer, for clocks and tally information or for live visual feedback. Control IDS accessories and other essential equipment connected to your IDS network. Change channels on TVs situated in another studio, control STBs in your master control room, cameras in live studios or respond to noise level alerts from remote monitors. Any number of units can be installed on your system.
• Stand-alone USB setup
• Assignable network configuation
• 100Mb Ethernet
• Very low power consumption
• Compact, rugged construction
• 1 year warranty
• Discreet desktop control and display device
• Control remote devices over your IDS network
• Design your own control and display interfaces using IDS Core
• Construction: Steel
• Dimensions: L 176 x W 30 x H 258 mm
• Weight: 2.4kg
• Connectors: 3 x USB, 1 x 100Mb Ethernet, 12v dc
• Communications: 100Mb
• Power supply: 12v dc
• Power consumption: 4W typical, 8W peak
• Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
• Approvals: FCC, CE