SKU: IDS R5
REMORA 5 enhanced graphics display processor unit c/w IDS client software, external DC PSU and mounting plate. Requires HDMI/DVI display monitorcontact us
The IDS Remora R5 is a powerful display processor, capable of displaying dual HD 1080p streams. As an integrated component of IDS, it can be locked to standard time references, delivering time critical content to display devices over your IDS network.
The compact device is housed in a rugged enclosure and attaches discreetly to the rear of your display using the universal mounting bracket supplied. It connects to your network via Ethernet meaning that installation is quick and painless.
Management of the unit is straightforward, using IDS Core or via a USB keyboard plugged in directly.
Attach the IDS R5 to any display device (such as a flat-screen monitor, projector or multi-viewer). It features silent passive cooling and powerful graphics processing, making it perfect for driving HDMI/DVI displays in noise-sensitive environments.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
▪︎ Stand-alone USB setup
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ 100Mb Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Compact, rugged construction
▪ Vesa mount supplied
▪ 1 year warranty
▪ Displays dual HD 1080p video streams
▪ Uses standard NTP to synchronise your networked display
▪ Silent operation
▪ Construction: Aluminium case
▪ Dimensions: L168 x W105 x H18.9mm
▪ Weight: 520g
▪ Connectors: 3 x USB, HDMI, 1 x 100Mb Ethernet, 12v dc
▪ Communications: 100Mb Ethernet
▪ Video: HD 1080p
▪ Power supply: 12v dc
▪ Power consumption: 4W typical, 8W peak
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +55˚C
▪ Approvals: FCC, CE