New Taipei City, Taiwan
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver product(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and product change requests to ensure successful and on-time product delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving product delivery.
- RFQ handling
- Product management
- New Product Development
- New technology sourcing and verification
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 6 years or above in system integration company (broadcasting preferred) as PM role.
- Embedded system design experience for X86/ARM digital streaming & video product.
- Familiar with FPGA development, related to signal converting and transmitting.
- Familiar with display application like TFT-LCD, PMOLED or Touch product is plus.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions
- Work with senior management to drive strategic objectives for the company through our product roadmap
- Understand different functional roles within the business and their requirements in relation to products and services
- Be a thought and key opinion leader at the company; demonstrate EQ in your interactions with stakeholders across the business and customer landscape
- Perform market research and analysis; collaborate with business, engineers, and designers to define the service and product
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and release
- Define and execute software test cycles for internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Be an effective & proactive communicator in both written and spoken English
Knowledge and Skills:
- EE background is preferred.
- Familiar with PLM system is preferred